The meaning of the terms (SELLER, CUSTOMER, DELIVERY, PRODUCT) is available by clicking on this link.
PRINCIPLE OF RETRACTION
The CUSTOMER shall have the right to return the PRODUCT to the SELLER or to a person designated by the SELLER, without undue delay, and at the latest within fourteen (14) days following the communication of his decision to withdraw, unless the SELLER offers to collect the PRODUCT himself.
The withdrawal period shall expire fourteen (14) calendar days after the day the CLIENT, or a third party other than the carrier and designated by the CLIENT, takes physical possession of the PRODUCT.
In the event that the CLIENT has ordered several PRODUCTS in a single order resulting in several DELIVERIES (or in the case of an order of a single PRODUCT delivered in several batches), the withdrawal period shall expire fourteen (14) calendar days after the day on which the CLIENT, or a third party other than the carrier and designated by the CLIENT, takes physical possession of the last delivered PRODUCT.
NOTIFICATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
To exercise his right of withdrawal, the CLIENT must make his request.
The CUSTOMER may also notify his decision to withdraw from this contract by means of an unambiguous statement to email@example.com.
In order for the withdrawal period to be respected, the CUSTOMER must send his communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiration of the withdrawal period.
EFFECTS OF WITHDRAWAL
In the event of withdrawal by the CUSTOMER, the SELLER undertakes to reimburse all sums paid, including delivery costs, without undue delay and, in any event, no later than fourteen (14) days from the date on which the SELLER is informed of the CUSTOMER's desire to withdraw.
The SELLER will proceed with the refund using the same means of payment that the CUSTOMER used for the initial transaction, unless the CUSTOMER expressly agrees to a different means, in any case, this refund will not incur any costs for the customer.
The SELLER may defer the refund until receipt of the goods or until the CUSTOMER has provided proof of shipment of the goods, whichever comes first.
TERMS OF RETURN
The CUSTOMER shall, without undue delay and, in any event, no later than fourteen (14) days after communication of his decision to withdraw from this contract, return the goods.
This deadline is deemed to have been met if the CUSTOMER returns the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period.
For an exchange or a refund, the return costs are at the customer's expense
CONDITION OF THE RETURNED GOOD
The PRODUCT must be returned according to the SELLER's instructions and include all the accessories delivered.
The CLIENT shall only be liable for the depreciation of the good resulting from handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and proper functioning of the PRODUCT. In other words, the CLIENT has the possibility to test the PRODUCT but he/she may be held responsible if he/she makes manipulations other than those necessary.
EXCLUSIONS OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The right of withdrawal is excluded in the following cases
- Supply of goods or services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market
- Supply of goods made to the specifications of the CUSTOMER or clearly personalized
- Supply of goods likely to deteriorate or expire quickly
- Supply of sealed audio or video recordings or software that have been unsealed after delivery
- Newspaper, periodical, magazine (except subscription contract)
- Provision of accommodation services other than for residential purposes, transportation of goods, car rental, catering or services related to leisure activities if the offer includes a specific date or period of performance
- Supplies of goods that by their nature are inseparably mixed with other items
- Supply of sealed goods that cannot be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and which have been unsealed by the CUSTOMER after DELIVERY
- supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract, the delivery of which can only be made after 30 days and the actual value of which depends on market fluctuations beyond the SELLER's control
- Supply of digital content not supplied in dematerialized form if the performance has begun with the express prior consent of the consumer, who has also acknowledged that he will thereby lose his right of withdrawal
- contracts concluded at a public auction